Terms Of Service
This section describes the eligibility criteria we require from all of our users. When you register to use our Services (as defined below), we need to make sure that you are able to legally contract with us. This section also explains that you are responsible for account security including all use of the Services through your User account, whether or not authorized by you.
Our Services do not comply with the U.S. Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”). This section describes our policy on HIPAA in more detail.
Your Services offer plans for a fixed period of time that you select upon purchase (e.g. 1 month, 1 year, etc.). Even though we do not want you to, we know that one day you might want to leave us.
Unless otherwise provided, your Services will automatically renew on your renewal date to ensure uninterrupted service. This section explains this process in more detail.
This section describes our refund policy.
You are required to comply with applicable law and have certain obligations with respect to their use of the Services. You are also required to cooperate with us and utilize hardware and software that is compatible with the Services. In addition, you are responsible for the security of your account and its content, as well as for maintaining a backup of your content and promptly removing any malware from your account.
We offer a great range of Services to suit everyone’s needs and at prices to suit everyone’s pockets. The fees you pay are based on the plan you choose and any add-on products you purchase. All payments are taken, in advance, for the full term of your plan.
You are required to utilize server resources in an efficient and responsible manner. Excessive use of server CPU and memory resources by you can interfere with or prevent normal service performance for other customers. Additional information about our policy on CPU, Bandwidth and Disk Usage can be found here.
TERMS OF SERVICE
These Terms of Service (the “Agreement”) are an agreement between you (“User” or “you” or “your”) and HostMarlin.
This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the products and services made available by us and on our website (collectively, the “Services”).
- Additional Policies and Agreements
- Use of the Services is also governed by the following policies, which are incorporated into this Agreement by reference. By using the Services, you also agree to the terms of the following policies.
- Additional terms may also apply to certain Services, and are incorporated into this Agreement by reference as applicable. For example, the Affiliate Agreement, Domain Registration Agreement, Reseller Agreement, and VPS Addendum will also apply to you as applicable and would be incorporated into this Agreement.
- Account Eligibility
- By registering for or using the Services, you represent and warrant that:
- You are eighteen (18) years of age or older. The Services are intended solely for Users who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Any registration, use of or access to the Services, by anyone under eighteen (18) is unauthorized and is a violation of this Agreement.
- If you use the Services on behalf of another party you agree that you are authorized to bind such other party to this Agreement and to act on such other party’s behalf with respect to any actions you take in connection with the Services.
- It is your responsibility to provide accurate, current, and complete information on the registration forms, including an email address that is different from the domain you are signing up under. If there is ever an abuse issue or we need to contact you, we will use the primary email address we have on file. It is your responsibility to ensure that the contact information for your account, including any domain accounts is accurate, correct and complete at all times. We are not responsible for any lapse in the Services, including without limitation, any lapsed domain registrations due to outdated contact information being associated with the domain. If you need to verify or change your contact information, please contact our sales team via email or update your contact information through the our billing and support system. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account. For dedicated server purchases or in certain other cases, you may be required to provide government issued identification and possibly a scan of the credit card used for verification purposes. Failure to provide the information requested may result in your order being denied.
- You agree to be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place through your account. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and other information related to the security of your account.
- Company Content
Except for User Content (as defined below), all content available through the Services, including designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, software, audio and other files, and their selection and arrangement, and all software used to provide the Services (collectively, “Company Content”), are the proprietary property of the Company or the Company’s licensors. Company Content may not be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, scraped, displayed, posted, transmitted, sold or exploited for any purpose in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, other than as expressly permitted in this Agreement. You may not, directly or indirectly, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code or other trade secrets from any Company Content. Any use of Company Content, other than as specifically authorized herein, is prohibited and will automatically terminate your rights to use the Services and any Company Content. All rights to use Company Content that are not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved by the Company and the Company’s licensors.
- User Content
- You may upload, store, publish, display, and distribute information, text, photos, videos and other content for your website on or through the Services (collectively, “User Content”). User Content includes any content posted by you or by users of any of your websites hosted through the Services (“User Websites”). You are solely responsible for any and all User Content and any transactions or other activities conducted on or through User Websites. By posting or distributing User Content on or through the Services, you represent and warrant to us that (i) you have all the necessary rights to post or distribute such User Content, and (ii) your posting or distribution of such User Content does not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
Solely for purposes of providing the Services, you hereby grant to the Company a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to: (i) use, reproduce, publicly perform, publicly display, modify, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part), publish and distribute User Content; and (ii) make archival or back-up copies of User Content and User Websites. Except for the rights expressly granted herein, the Company does not acquire any right, title or interest in or to the User Content, all of which shall remain solely with you.
- We exercise no control over, and accept no responsibility for, User Content or the content of any information passing through our computers, network hubs and points of presence or the internet. We do not monitor User Content. However, you acknowledge and agree that we may, but are not obligated to, immediately take any corrective action in our sole discretion, including without limitation removal of all or a portion of the User Content or User Websites, and suspend or terminate any and all Services without refund if you violate the terms of this Agreement. You hereby agree that the Company shall have no liability due to any corrective action that we may take.
- HIPAA Disclaimer
The Services do not comply with the U.S. Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”). You are solely responsible for compliance with all applicable laws governing the privacy and security of personal data, including medical or other sensitive data. You acknowledge that the Services are not appropriate for the storage or control of access to sensitive data, such as information about children or medical or health information. We do not control or monitor the information or data you store on, or transmit through, our Services. We specifically disclaim any representation or warranty that the Services, as offered, comply with HIPAA. Users requiring secure storage of “Protected Health Information” as defined under HIPAA are expressly prohibited from using this Service for such purposes. Storing and permitting access to “Protected Health Information,” is a material violation of this Agreement, and grounds for immediate account termination. We do not sign “Business Associate Agreements,” and you agree that Company is not a Business Associate or subcontractor or agent of yours pursuant to HIPAA. If you have questions about the security of your data, please contact us by phone or chat.
- Payment Card Industry Security Standard Disclaimer.
We comply with the Payment Card Industry Security Standard (“PCI Standard”) in connection with the collection and processing of your data and billing information. However, you are solely responsible for the security of the data and billing information you collect on your User Website. We do not monitor User Websites for compliance and therefore we are not able to verify whether any User Website complies with the PCI Standard.
- Certain Services; 404 Error Page .
In the event you fail to configure a 404 error page, a default 404 error page will be configured by the Company to appear in the event an Internet user enters a URL related to your domain but for which no file is associated. By not configuring a 404 error page, you hereby consent to and authorize the Company’s placement of a default 404 error page and its associated content on your website. The Company’s 404 error page may contain advertisements and other materials selected by the Company in the Company’s sole discretion. This may include, but is not limited to, third-party websites, third-party product and service offerings, and/or Internet search engines. You may change the 404 error page configuration at any time. The Company reserves the right to collect and retain all revenue obtained from such advertising and other materials.
- Third Party Products and Services
- Third Party Providers
We may offer certain third party products and services. Such products and services may be subject to the terms and conditions of the third party provider. Discounts, promotions and special third party offers may be subject to additional restrictions and limitations by the third party provider. You should confirm the terms of any purchase and the use of goods or services with the specific third party provider with whom you are dealing. Please refer to Appendix A to obtain links to the terms and conditions of certain third party providers. Appendix A is a representative list and not a comprehensive list of goods or services offered by third party providers.
The Company does not make any representations or warranties regarding, and is not liable for, the quality, availability, or timeliness of goods or services provided by a third party provider. You undertake all transactions with these third party providers at your own risk. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information regarding third party providers. The Company is not an agent, representative, trustee or fiduciary of you or the third party provider in any transaction.
- The Company as Reseller or Sublicensor
We may act as a reseller or sublicensor of certain third party services, hardware, software and equipment used in connection with the Services (“Resold Products”). We shall not be responsible for any changes in the Services that cause any Resold Products to become obsolete, require modification or alteration, or otherwise affect the performance of the Services. Any malfunction or manufacturer’s defects of Resold Products, either sold, sublicensed or provided by us to you will not be deemed a breach of the Company’s obligations under this Agreement. Any rights or remedies you may have regarding the ownership, licensing, performance or compliance of any Resold Product are limited to those rights extended to you by the manufacturer of such Resold Product. You are entitled to use any Resold Product supplied by us only in connection with your use of the Services as permitted under this Agreement. You shall make no attempt to copy, alter, reverse engineer, or tamper with such Resold Product or to use it other than in connection with the Services. You shall not resell, transfer, export or re-export any Resold Product, or any technical data derived therefrom, in violation of any applicable law, rules or regulations.
- Third Party Websites
The Services may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by us (“Third Party Sites”), as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, sound, video, information, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (“Third Party Content”). We are not responsible for any Third Party Sites or Third Party Content accessed through the Services. Third Party Sites and Third Party Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us. If you decide to access Third Party Sites or to access or use any Third Party Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable third party’s terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices of any website to which you navigate.
- Prohibited Persons (Countries, Entities, And Individuals).
The Services are subject to export control and economic sanctions laws and regulations administered or enforced by the United States Department of Commerce, Department of Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”), Department of State, and other United States authorities (collectively, “U.S. Trade Laws”). You may not use the Services to export or reexport, or permit the export or reexport, of software or technical data in violation of U.S. Trade Laws. In addition, by using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are not (a) an individual, organization or entity organized or located in a country or territory that is the target of OFAC sanctions (including Cuba, Iran, Syria, Sudan, North Korea, or the Crimea region of Ukraine); (b) designated as a Specially Designated National or Blocked Person by OFAC or otherwise owned, controlled, or acting on behalf of such a person; (c) otherwise a prohibited party under U.S. Trade Laws; or (d) engaged in nuclear, missile, chemical or biological weapons activities to which U.S. persons may not contribute without a U.S. Government license. Unless otherwise provided with explicit written permission, the Company also does not register, and prohibits the use of any of our Services in connection with, any Country-Code Top Level Domain Name (“ccTLD”) for any country or territory that is the target of OFAC sanctions. The obligations under this section shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement or your use of the Services.
- Account Security and Company Systems.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that scripts/programs installed under your account are secure and permissions of directories are set properly, regardless of the installation method. When at all possible, set permissions on most directories to 755 or as restrictive as possible. Users are ultimately responsible for all actions taken under their account. This includes the compromise of credentials such as username and password. You are required to use a secure password. If a weak password is used, your account may be suspended until you agree to use a more secure password. Audits may be done to prevent weak passwords from being used. If an audit is performed, and your password is found to be weak, we will notify you and allow time for you to change or update your password before suspending your account.
- The Services, including all related equipment, networks and network devices are provided only for authorized customer use. We may, but is not obligated to, monitor our systems, including without limitation, to ensure that use is authorized, to facilitate protection against unauthorized access, and to verify security procedures, survivability, and operational security. During monitoring, information may be scanned, examined, recorded, copied and used for authorized purposes. By using the Services, you consent to monitoring for these purposes.
- Any account found connecting to a third party network or system without authorization from the third party is subject to suspension. Access to networks or systems outside of your direct control requires the express written consent of the third party. We may, at our discretion, request documentation to prove that your access to a third party network or system is authorized.
- Any account that is found to be compromised may be disabled and/or terminated. If you do not clean up your account after being notified by us of an ongoing issue, we reserve the right to keep your account disabled. Upon your request, we may clean-up your account for an additional fee.
- We reserve the right to migrate your account from one data-center to another in order to comply with applicable data center policies, local law or for technical or other reasons without notice.
- Compatibility with the Services
- You agree to cooperate fully with us in connection with our provision of the Services. It is solely your responsibility to provide any equipment or software that may be necessary for your use of the Services. To the extent that the performance of any of our obligations under this Agreement may depend upon your performance of your obligations, the Company is not responsible for any delays due to your failure to timely perform your obligations.
- You are solely responsible for ensuring that all User Content and User Websites are compatible with the hardware and software used by us to provide the Services, which may be changed by us from time to time in our sole discretion.
- You are solely responsible for backing-up all User Content, including but not limited to, any User Websites. The Company does not warrant that we back-up any User Content, and you agree to accept the risk of loss of any and all User Content.
- Billing and Payment Information
It is your responsibility to ensure that your payment information is up to date, and that all invoices are paid on time. You agree to pay for the Services in advance of the time period during which such Services are provided. Subject to applicable laws, rules, and regulations, at our sole discretion, payments may be applied to outstanding invoices in your billing account.
Unless otherwise provided, you agree that until and unless you notify us of your desire to cancel the Services, you may be billed, but we are not obligated to bill you, on an automatically recurring basis to prevent any disruption to your Services, using your credit card or other billing information on file with us.
- Advance Account.
If you maintain a credit balance, we will deduct from the credit balance when you purchase products or services from us. If the credit balance is insufficient for processing the order the order may not be processed. Any negative balance in the Advance Account will become immediately payable. If you do not correct a negative balance in your account within 24 hours, we reserve the right to terminate the Services with immediate effect and without any notice.
Listed fees for the Services do not include any applicable sales, use, revenue, excise or other taxes imposed by any taxing authority, unless otherwise provided. Any applicable taxes will be added to your invoice as a separate charge to be paid by you. All fees are non-refundable when paid unless otherwise stated.
- Late Payment or Non-Payment.
Any invoice that is outstanding may result in the suspension or termination of Services. Access to the account will not be restored until payment has been received. If you fail to pay the fees as specified herein, we may suspend or terminate your account and pursue the collection costs incurred by the Company, including without limitation, any arbitration and legal fees, and reasonable attorneys’ fees. We will not activate new orders or activate new packages for customers who have an outstanding balance on their account.
Dedicated servers are subject to being reclaimed and all content deleted if you fail to make a timely payment. You have fifteen (15) days from the expiry date to pay the outstanding amount due for a dedicated server. After 15 days, the data on the dedicated server will be permanently deleted and cannot be restored.
- Domain Payments.
- Domain registrations. No refunds will be given once a domain is registered.
- Domain Renewals. You can manage domain renewals in your control panel. Domain renewal notices are provided as a courtesy reminder and we are not responsible for any failure to renew a domain or failure to notify about a domain renewal. No refunds will be given once a domain is renewed.
It is a violation of this Agreement for you to misuse or fraudulently use credit cards, charge cards, electronic funds transfers, electronic checks, or any other payment method. We may report any such misuse or fraudulent use, as determined in our sole discretion, to governmental and law enforcement authorities, credit reporting services, financial institutions and/or credit card companies.
- Invoice Disputes.
If you have any questions concerning a charge on your account, please reach out to our billing department for assistance.
- Price Change
The Company reserves the right to change prices, the monthly payment amount, or any other charges at any time. We will provide you with at least thirty (30) days’ notice before charging you with any price change. It is your sole responsibility to periodically review billing information provided by us through the user billing tool or through other methods of communication, including notices sent or posted by us.
Discounts and coupon codes are reserved for first-time accounts or first-time customers only and may not be used towards the purchase of a domain registration unless otherwise specified. If you have previously signed up using a particular domain, you may not sign up again for that domain using another coupon at a later date. Any account found in violation of these policies will be reviewed by our Sales department and the appropriate charges will be added to the account. Coupon abuse will not be tolerated and may result in the suspension or termination of your account. All coupons and discounts are only valid towards the initial purchase and do not affect the renewal or recurring price.
- Money-back Guarantee
- Dedicated Servers
There are no refunds on dedicated servers. The thirty (30) days money- back guarantee does not apply to dedicated servers.
- Managed shared, VPS and Reseller Services
The Company offers a thirty (30) day money- back guarantee for shared, VPS, and reseller hosting services only. If you are not completely satisfied with these hosting services and you terminate your account within thirty (30) days of signing up for the Services, you will be given a full refund of the amount paid for hosting. This money-back guarantee only applies to fees paid for hosting services and does not apply to any fees for any additional products, services or third-party services. For more information about our refund policy on additional products or services please refer to the section Non-refundable Products and Services.
- Cancellations and Refunds
Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For example, if you’ve had an account with us before, canceled and signed up again, or if you have opened a second account with us, you will not be eligible for a refund. Violations of this Agreement will waive your rights under the refund policy.
- Non-refundable Products and Services.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this Agreement, there are no refunds of any fee (including without limitation, administrative fee and/or tax) on dedicated servers, or additional products or services such as Codeguard, Digital Certificates, shared VPS hosting, SiteLock install fees for custom software, and/or any other products or services of the Company.
- Cancellation Process.
You may terminate or cancel the Services from the control panel. If you cancel the Services, you are obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such cancellation. If you request to suspend or cancel your customer account, your access to the control panel will be suspended and you will not be able to access the billing system to renew products or services or to update your account information. However, you will continue to have access to use the Services purchased until the end of your prepaid term.
Please note that if you have pending orders outstanding on your account at the time you cancel your account, we will continue to process those orders so long as your Advance Account has sufficient funds to cover the charges. If we are unable to fulfill any orders, the charges for such orders will be reversed and we reserve the right to cancel such orders.
We reserve the right to deny or cancel any order within thirty (30) days of processing such order. In such case we will refund the fees charged for the order.
- Termination.We may terminate your access to the Services, in whole or in part, without notice in the event that: (i) you fail to pay any fees due; (ii) you violate this Agreement; (iii) your conduct may harm the Company or others or cause the Company or others to incur liability, as determined by us in our sole discretion; or (iv) as otherwise specified in this Agreement. In such event, we will not refund to you any fees paid in advance of such termination, and you shall be obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such termination. Additionally, the Company may charge you for all fees due for the Services for the remaining portion of the then current term.
UPON TERMINATION OF THE SERVICES FOR ANY REASON, USER CONTENT, USER WEBSITES, AND OTHER DATA MAY BE DELETED.
Shared hosting has been designed to host most personal, small business websites. To support this, we offer unmetered disk space, unmetered bandwidth and unmetered websites on some of our plans
- CPU, Bandwidth and Disk Usage
- Permitted CPU and Disk Usage.
All use of hosting space provided by HostMarlin is subject to the terms of this Agreement and the Acceptable Use Policy. Shared hosting space shall only be used for: (i) web files; (ii) active email; and (iii) content of User Websites.
However, Shared hosting space may not be used for any activity not listed above, including but not limited to: (i) storage of media, emails, or other data as determined by the service providers; or (ii) offsite storage of electronic files, email or FTP hosts; (iii) gaming server; or (iv) to store over 100,000 files; or (v) run MySQL queries longer than 15 seconds; or (vi) use more than 50% of your website’s disk space for storing emails. Notwithstanding the above, your email storage cannot exceed 10 GB of disk space used by your Hosting order, even if it is within the aforesaid 50% of your website’s disk space. or (vii) use more than 5 GB or lesser based on the offering per database. We expressly reserve the right to review every shared account for excessive usage of CPU, disk space and other resources which might affect the stability, performance and uptime of our servers, storage and network that may be caused by your violation of this Agreement or the Acceptable Use Policy or otherwise.
If you are in violation of the above, we may, in our sole discretion require you to upgrade your package, or move to a VPS or Dedicated server (depending on which package would meet your needs) or terminate access to the Services or remove or delete User Content for those accounts that are found to be in violation of this Agreement and other policies. Please note, Dedicated and VPS usage will be limited by the resources allocated to the specific plan that you purchase.
- Bandwidth Usage.
Bandwidth usage is unmetered on shared and cloud hosting services. Additionally, specific limits on the services have been mentioned on the product that you purchase, which include but are not limited to Shared hosting, Cloud hosting, WordPress hosting, VPS, Dedicated and Email hosting. If we encounter any website/package/order/customer consuming more than 25% of the system resources for more than 90 seconds which might affect the stability, performance, and uptime of our servers, storage and network, we may require to you upgrade your package, or move to a VPS or Dedicated server, or we may take action to restrict the bandwidth or other resources applicable for your website/package/order/account.
- Reseller Terms and Client Responsibility
- Shared accounts may not be used to resell web hosting to others. If you wish to resell hosting you must use a reseller account.
- Resellers shall ensure that each of its clients, customers or users (“Reseller Users”) complies with this Agreement, including for the sake of clarity, Appendix A.
- Resellers are responsible for supporting Reseller Users, including but not limited to providing customer service, billing support and technical support. The Company does not provide support to Reseller Users. If a Reseller User contacts us, we reserve the right to place a reseller cli ent account on hold until the reseller can assume responsibility for the Reseller User. All support requests must be made by the reseller on Reseller User’s behalf for security purposes.
- Resellers are also responsible for all content stored or transmitted under their reseller account and the actions of Reseller Users. The Company may hold any reseller responsible for any of their client’s actions that violate the law or this Agreement.
- The Company is not responsible for the acts or omissions of our resellers. The reseller hereby agrees to indemnify the Company from and against any and all claims made by any User arising from the reseller’s acts or omissions.
- The Company reserves the right to revise our Reseller Program at any time. Changes shall take effect when posted online or on any subsequent date as may be set forth by the Company.
Resellers in the the Company’s Reseller Program assume all responsibility for billing and technical support for each of the Users signed up by the reseller.
- Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, OR ANY USER CONTENT, USER WEBSITES OR OTHER MATERIALS ACCESSED OR DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE SERVICES, EVEN IF THE COMPANY IS AWARE OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU, OR ANY PARTY CLAIMING THROUGH YOU, FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO THE COMPANY FOR THE SERVICES IN THE THREE (3) MONTHS PRIOR TO THE INITIAL ACTION GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY. THIS IS AN AGGREGATE LIMIT. THE EXISTENCE OF MORE THAN ONE CLAIM HEREUNDER WILL NOT INCREASE THIS LIMIT.
- IndemnificationYou agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, our affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (each an “Indemnified Party” and, collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, suits, actions, demands, proceedings (whether legal or administrative), and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney’s fees) threatened, asserted, or filed by a third party against any of the Indemnified Parties arising out of or relating to (i) your use of the Services, (ii) any breach or violation by you of this Agreement; or (iii) any acts or omissions by you. The terms of this section shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
Your use of the Services is also governed by the following:
Unless you are in India, you also hereby agree to the Company’s Arbitration Agreement, which is incorporated into this Agreement by reference and can be found here .
Alternatively, if you are in India, the following provision applies to you:
All disputes, controversies and differences arising out of or relating to this Agreement, including a dispute relating to the validity or existence of this Agreement
(“Dispute”) shall be referred to and resolved by arbitration in Egypt; provided that, to the extent a party may suffer immediate and irreparable harm for which monetary damages would not be an adequate remedy as a result of the other party’s breach or threatened breach of any obligation hereunder, such party may seek equitable relief, including an injunction, from a court of competent jurisdiction, which shall not be subject to this Section. The arbitration tribunal shall consist of one (1) arbitrator jointly appointed by the parties within fifteen (15) days from the date of first recommendation for an arbitrator in written form for a party to the other. If the parties fail to agree on appointment of such arbitrator, then the arbitrator shall be appointed as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The language of the arbitration shall be English. As part of the terms of the appointment of the arbitrator(s), the arbitrator(s) shall be required to produce a final and binding award or awards within six (6) months of the appointment of the sole arbitrator (jointly appointed by the parties). Parties shall use their best efforts to assist the arbitrator(s) to achieve this objective, and the parties agree that this six (6) month period shall only be extended in exceptional circumstances, which are to be determined by the arbitrator(s) in its absolute discretion. The arbitral award passed by the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties and shall be enforceable in accordance with its terms. The arbitrator shall state reasons for its findings in writing. The parties agree to be bound thereby and to act accordingly. All costs of the arbitration shall be borne equally by the parties.
- Independent Contractor
The Company and User are independent contractors and nothing contained in this Agreement places the Company and User in the relationship of principal and agent, partners or joint ventures. Neither party has, expressly or by implication, or may represent itself as having, any authority to make contracts or enter into any agreements in the name of the other party, or to obligate or bind the other party in any manner whatsoever.
- Governing Law; Jurisdiction
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the formation of this Agreement or the breach of this Agreement, including any claim based upon an alleged tort, shall be governed by the substantive laws Egypt.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to this Agreement.
- Backups and Data Loss
Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. the Company does not maintain backups of dedicated accounts or the Services purchased by you. You should not rely on the Company for backup. It is solely your responsibility to maintain backups. the Company is not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for all files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on the Company’s servers.
- Limited Disclaimer and Warranty
THE SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE BASIS.” EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS SECTION, THE COMPANY AND OUR AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY AND OUR AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES (I) THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR FREE OR COMPLETELY SECURE; (II) AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES; OR (III) AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES. THE COMPANY AND OUR AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS ARE NOT LIABLE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY, FOR THE CONTENT OF ANY DATA TRANSFERRED EITHER TO OR FROM USERS OR STORED BY USERS ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES. THE TERMS OF THIS SECTION SHALL SURVIVE ANY TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- Entire Agreement.
This Agreement, including policies and documents incorporated by reference, supersedes all prior discussions, negotiations and agreements between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and this Agreement constitutes the sole and entire agreement between the parties with respect to the matters covered hereby.
- Headings.The headings herein are for convenience only and are not part of this Agreement.
- Changes to the Agreement or the Services
We may change or modify this Agreement at any time. We will post a notice of any significant changes to this Agreement on our website for at least thirty (30) days after the changes are posted and will indicate at the bottom of this Agreement the date these terms were last revised. Any changes or modifications to this Agreement shall be effective and binding on you as of the date indicated in a notice posted on this page. If no date is specified, your use of the Services after such changes or modifications shall constitute your acceptance of the Agreement as modified. If you do not agree to abide by this Agreement, you are not authorized to use or access the Services.
- SeverabilityIf any provision or portion of any provision of this Agreement is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions or portions (unless otherwise specified) thereof shall remain in full force and effect.
- WaiverNo failure or delay by you or the Company to exercise any right or remedy hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right or remedy preclude any other or further exercise of any right or remedy. No express waiver of, or assent to, any breach of or default in any term or condition of this Agreement by any party hereto shall constitute a waiver of, or an assent to, any succeeding breach of or default in the same or any other term or condition hereof.
- Assignment; Successors
You may not assign or transfer this Agreement or any of your rights or obligations hereunder, without the prior written consent of the Company. Any attempted assignment in violation of this Agreement shall be null and void and of no force or effect whatsoever. We may assign our rights and obligations under this Agreement, and may engage subcontractors or agents in performing our duties and exercising our rights hereunder, without the consent of User. This Agreement shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns.
- Force Majeure
Neither party is liable for any default or delay in the performance of any of its obligations under this Agreement (other than failure to make payments when due) if such default or delay is caused, directly or indirectly, by forces beyond such party’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, fire, flood, acts of God, labor disputes, accidents, acts of war or terrorism, interruptions of transportation or communications, supply shortages or the failure of any third party to perform any commitment relative to the production or delivery of any equipment or material required for such party to perform its obligations hereunder.
- Third-Party Beneficiaries
Except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, nothing in this Agreement is intended, nor shall anything herein be construed to confer any rights in any person other than the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns. Notwithstanding the foregoing, user acknowledges and agrees that any supplier of a third-party product or service that is identified as a third-party beneficiary in the service description, is an intended third-party beneficiary of the provisions set forth in this Agreement as they relate specifically to its products or services and shall have the right to enforce directly the terms and conditions of this Agreement with respect to its products or services against user as if it were a party to this Agreement.
If you purchase a third party product or service from the Company, you agree to this Agreements AND the following terms and conditions of the third party product or service, which are incorporated herein and made a part of this Agreement by reference:
- SiteLock: https://www.sitelock.com/terms.php
- CodeGuard: https://codeguard.com/pages/terms-of-service
- Hostgator: https://www.hostgator.com/tos
- Bluehost: https://www.bluehost.com/terms
- Comodo SSL: https://ssl.comodo.com/terms.php
- Google Apps Core Services: https://gsuite.google.co.in/intl/en_in/features/
- WordPress: https://en.wordpress.com/tos/ and http://automattic.com/privacy/
This file was last modified on April 12, 2018.
Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) governs your use of the Services and is incorporated by reference into our Terms of Service. Unless otherwise stated, defined terms in this AUP have the meanings provided to them in the Terms of Service. We may modify this AUP at any time without notice.
You shall use the Services only for lawful purposes. Transmission, storage, or display of any information, data, or material in violation of applicable laws or regulations, including without limitation the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, is prohibited. We reserve the right to terminate the Services for any Customer that exposes the Company to legal liability or threatens its ability to provide services to other customers. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company harmless from any claims resulting from your use of the Services.
You may not use the Services to publish content or engage in activity that is harmful to others or illegal under applicable law. Any content that, in our judgment, violates our Terms of Service, including this AUP, in any manner may be removed from our servers (or otherwise disabled), with or without notice. Examples of prohibited content and activities can be found in this section.
We maintain a zero tolerance policy for use of our network or services to send unsolicited bulk or commercial e-mail, or the sending, assisting, or commissioning the transmission of commercial e-mail that does not comply with the U.S. CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (“SPAM”). Please review this section to avoid action under our AUP.
We respect that the Internet provides a forum for free and open discussion and dissemination of information. Accordingly, we generally do not screen, monitor or control customer content. However, if we are made aware of content that violates the law or this AUP, we will consider the matter and take appropriate action as determined in our sole discretion balancing the merits of the complaint with the right to freedom of expression.
We may terminate your Services with or without notice upon any violation of this AUP. This section describes how we may enforce this AUP.
If you feel you have discovered a violation of our AUP, please review this section to learn about our reporting procedures.
1. Prohibited Uses:
- No Illegal or Harmful Use – You may not use the Services to publish content or engage in activity that is harmful to others or illegal under applicable law , including without limitation in connection with any of the following illegal, harmful or fraudulent activities:
- Disclosing private sensitive personal information about others;
- Distributing malware or other malicious code;
- Engaging in the unlawful distribution of controlled substances and drug contraband;
- Engaging in the unlawful distribution of prescription medications, including, but not limited to, promotion, marketing, or sale of prescription medications without a valid prescription;
- Hosting child pornography or content that is potentially harmful to minors (Any website found to be hosting child pornography or linking to child pornography will be suspended immediately without notice and reported to law enforcement or the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NMEC);
- Hosting FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life/Linden Exchange, Ponzi, MLM/Pyramid Scheme, High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or related sites;
- Hosting or linking to a website intended to deceive the public including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org &escrow-fraud.com ;
- Hosting or linking to an anonymous proxy server;
- Infringing upon the Intellectual Property Rights of Others. This includes, but is not limited to, the unauthorized copying or distribution of movies, music, books, photographs, software/warez, or any other copyrighted work. If you believe that your intellectual property rights are being infringed upon, please notify us by completing the Report Abuse form, or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Money laundering;
- Phishing or engaging in identity theft; and
- Selling weapons or ammunition.
- No Unauthorized System Access or Network Abuse – You may not use the Services to gain access into any network or system without permission. Prohibited activities include:
- Accessing another network without permission, to probe or scan for vulnerabilities or breach security or authentication measures;
- Attacking other networks (i.e. Denial of Service (DoS) attacks);
- Intercepting or monitoring data without permission;
- Running a file sharing site;
- Running any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network;
- Using any deep-link, page-scrape, robot, crawl, index, spider, offline reader, click spam, macro programs, internet agent, or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology which does the same things, to use, access, copy, index, acquire information, generate impressions or clicks, input information, store information, search, generate searches, or monitor any portion of our website or servers for any unauthorized purpose;
- Don’t Hamper System Performance – Consuming excessive amount of server resources is prohibited. This leads to server performance issues and may cause a disruption to our systems or other customers. Use of any scripts or processes that may adversely impact our systems is prohibited.
- No Adult Content – You may not use the Services to distribute pornography or other adult-related content or offer any escort services.
- No Storage of Backups – Backing up personal data to a hosting account is prohibited. Our Services are designed to host your website, not serve as a data repository . We reserve the right to remove backups from your hosting account.
- You may not use the Services to send spam or bulk unsolicited messages. We maintain a zero tolerance policy for use of its network or services in any manner associated with the transmission, distribution or delivery of any bulk e-mail, including unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial e-mail, or the sending, assisting, or commissioning the transmission of commercial e-mail that does not comply with the U.S. CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (“SPAM”).
- “Safe lists,” purchased lists, and selling of lists will be treated as SPAM. We may terminate the account of any User who sends out SPAM with or without notice.
- Websites advertised via SPAM (i.e. Spamvertised) may not be hosted on our servers. This provision includes, but is not limited to, SPAM sent via fax, phone, postal mail, email, instant messaging, or usenet/newsgroups. No organization or entity listed in the ROKSO may use our Services. Any User account which results in our IP space being blacklisted will be immediately suspended and/or terminated.
- Please familiarize yourself with the CAN-SPAM Act. Information about the CAN-SPAM Act may be found by accessing the following link: https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/can-spam-act-compliance-guide-business
- We value the freedom of expression and encourages Users to be respectful with the content they post. As a webhost, we are not a publisher of User content and generally not in a position to investigate the veracity of individual defamation claims or to determine whether certain material, which we may find objectionable, should be censored. Accordingly, we generally require a court order from a court of competent jurisdiction, as determined by the Company in its sole discretion, to take down alleged defamatory or objectionable content. However, we reserve the right to disable or remove any content to prevent harm to others or to the Company, as determined in our sole discretion.
- If there is a violation of this AUP by a User of a Reseller, we will suspend the account in question and notify the Reseller so that the Reseller can address the matter with the User. The occurrence of additional violations on a User account may result in the immediate suspensions or termination of your Reseller account.
- Direct customers.
- Your Services may be terminated with or without notice upon any violation of this AUP.
- If applicable, violations will be reported to the appropriate law enforcement agency.
- A failure to respond to an email from our compliance team within forty-eight (48) hours, or as otherwise specified in the email, may result in the suspension or termination of your Services.
- We reserve the right to enforce, or not enforce, this AUP in our sole discretion.
5. Reporting violations of this AUP. If you feel you have discovered a violation of our AUP please complete the Report Abuse form, or email us at email@example.com.
This file was last modified on August 1, 2018.
Hostmarlin Affiliate Program Terms Of Service
This Affiliate Agreement (hereinafter the "Agreement") is made and agreed to between Hostmarlin, Inc, its subsidiary corporations, affiliate corporations, successors and assigns (collectively referred to as "HM") and you ("You") or your ("Your") regarding the Hostmarlin Affiliate Program ("Program").
Only individuals 18 years of age or older may participate in this service. You must provide HM with up-to-date, complete and accurate information. You must use your own website and identity in the sign-up process and may not assume a false or another person's or entity's identity or place advertiser paid links on a website without authorization. Any Affiliate found to be placing Advertiser paid links on an unauthorized website will be automatically shut down and all earnings shall be immediately forfeited.
You understand and agree that you will not earn a commission on the purchase of your own personal hosting accounts.
By joining the Hostmarlin Affiliate program, you agree to the following:
- You will NOT earn a commission on the purchase of your own personal hosting accounts.
- You will NOT incorporate or use our trademarked brand name in your URL; such as, but not limited to 'Hostmarlinhosting-reviews, Hostmarlin-hosting, hostmarlin-hosting, bestHostmarlinhosting, etc. Any affiliates using a domain with our trademarked name included will be subject to suspension and all commissions will be forfeited.
- Conducting paid search campaigns that utilize keywords such as, but not limited to, 'Hostmarlin,' 'Hostmarlin,' 'Hostmarlin web hosting,' 'Hostmarlin coupon,' 'Hostmarlin discount' or the like is strictly prohibited.
- No direct linking to Hostmarlin.com.
- Affiliates cannot use our URL as the display URL of any advertisements.
- The use of iframes or any other techniques or technology that places your affiliate tracking cookie by any means other than an actual click-through is forbidden.
- Any sales generated in conjunction with special discounts or coupons are not commissionable.
Those affiliates who violate the above are subject to a reversal of commissions and termination of affiliate program membership.
You understand and agree that you are only eligible to earn a commission if the 1 year value of the hosting account you send to Hostmarlin, Inc. is valued at $72 or greater. Accounts valued less than $72, including but not limited to domain purchases, other hosting accounts, or hosting accounts with smaller subscription lengths are not allowed and will not be considered at any time for qualification of an affiliate payout. Meaning, only referrals that result in the sale of Mega Class, Hosting plans are deemed commissionable. Referrals on domain purchases, Cheap/Personal Class hosting plans, and ALL accounts purchased through the EDU program or seasonal promotions are NOT deemed eligible for commissions.
"Power Affiliate" is designated as those affiliates that generate ten (10) or more sales within the current Calendar Month in which commissions are earned. Power Affiliate statuses are available via invite only.
Affiliates cannot have “Hostmarlin” or “Hostmarlin” in any capacity as a part of their affiliate username.
You must use a username/password combination to access your account and it is your responsibility to keep this information confidential. You may change this information inside the HM affiliate area if necessary. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your HM account, including authorization granted by you to any other person or entity who may use your account. HM reserves the right to terminate any member at any time without prior notice to you and/or pursue any legal action in the case of any fraud, system abuse or any type of activity deemed to be inappropriate, in violation of this User Agreement, or illegal by HM. You agree to promptly notify HM by email if you suspect that any clicks are not legitimate, or if an HM affiliate is violating any of the terms of this User Agreement. You agree not to display any content or materials on your website or through the HM affiliate program that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, violent, bigoted, hate-oriented, illegal, cracking, hacking or warez, adult oriented (pornographic) or the offer of any illegal good or service, or Link(s) to a Web site(s) that does so and/or engage in spamming, indiscriminate advertising or unsolicited commercial email.
Affiliates may not engage in the advertisement of incentivized programs and business-opportunity sites using marketing practices that might be unethical or likely to attract fraudulent or short-term customers (customers with low retention and renewal rates) which shall be determined at our sole discretion. Affiliates may not promote, solicit or participate in pyramid schemes or multi-level channel and/or network marketing (MLM) businesses, including but not limited to personal work-at-home offers promoting "get rich quick," "build your wealth," and "financial independence" offerings. Failure to comply may result in account suspension and forfeiture of commissions.
HM reserves the right to deny membership to the affiliate program for any reason. HM reserves the right to terminate this Agreement and your right to use or receive any services or benefits including residuals relating to the HM program immediately if you breach any term herein at HM's sole discretion effective immediately after sending written or email notice to you at the last address that you provide to HM.
You agree to only use the links, promotional materials, and branding made available through the Program in the precise manner and mode by which such links, promotional materials, and branding are made available pursuant to the Program. You further agree to only use such links, promotional materials, and branding for the purpose of establishing links to the Hostmarlin web site, referring users to the services made available on the Hostmarlin web site, and promoting the Hostmarlin as an entity as well as Hostmarlin's services. Your further agree that you will only use the links, promotional materials, and branding made available pursuant to the Program as additions to the content displayed on his/her web site(s) and that such links, promotional materials, and branding shall not be the sole content on his/her web site(s).
FTC Endorsement Compliance
At Hostmarlin, our aim is to care for our customers in a fair manner and to fully abide with all Federal Trade Commissions regulations that relate to advertising. At the same time, we necessitate that our affiliates do so as well. The regulations include, but are not restricted to, Federal Trade Commission 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising, which necessitates, along with other criteria, that material connections between advertisers and endorsers be revealed. Therefore, directories, review/rating websites, blogs and other websites, email or collateral that claim to provide an endorsement or assessment of an advertiser (in this case Hostmarlin) must clearly state that the fact financial or in-kind compensation is given by the advertiser.
You can get further information and suggestions on complying with these guidelines via the links below. You are advised to search for and acquire your own legal advice on how these rules apply to your website or any promotional activities that you receive compensation for.
Hostmarlin reserves the right to withhold commission fees and cancel the affiliate relationship with you should we find, at our discretion, that you are not abiding with the previously mentioned guide or other FTC regulations/guides we view as applicable.
The FTC offers a variety of resources to help make it easier for you to comply with the guidelines, including:
- Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising: http://ftc.gov/os/2009/10/091005endorsementguidesfnnotice.pdf
- The FTC's Revised Endorsement Guides: What People are Asking: http://business.ftc.gov/documents/bus71-ftcs-revised-endorsement-guideswhat-people-are-asking
- Dot Com Disclosures: Information About Online Advertising: http://business.ftc.gov/sites/default/files/pdf/bus41-dot-com-disclosures-information-about-online-advertising.pdf
THE PROGRAM, INCLUDING ALL SERVICES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROGRAM, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, HM DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM, INCLUDING THE SERVICES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROGRAM. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS IN THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties. In such jurisdictions, the foregoing disclaimers may not apply to you insofar as they relate to implied warranties.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL HM BE LIABLE TO AFFILIATE ON ACCOUNT OF AFFILIATE'S PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PROGRAM, RELIANCE ON THE PROGRAM, INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAM, OR FOR THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF THE PROGRAM. SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO PREVENT RECOVERY OF DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES (EVEN IF HM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PROGRAM, RELIANCE ON THE PROGRAM, FROM INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAM, OR FROM THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, OR TERMINATION OF THE PROGRAM (INCLUDING SUCH DAMAGES INCURRED BY THIRD PARTIES). SUCH LIMITATION SHALL APPLY, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO THE COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL APPLY WITH RESPECT TO THE PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM OR ANY INFORMATION OR MERCHANDISE THAT APPEARS ON, OR IS LINKED OR RELATED IN ANY WAY TO, THE HM NETWORK. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In some jurisdictions, limitations of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
Sales that are completed via the HM online order process and are generated through the Affiliate link entitle the Affiliate to earn a cash commission of Fifty United States Dollars ($20.00) for each of the Qualifying Purchases. Sales that are completed via the HM telephone order process are not commisionable for the purposes of the HM Affiliate Program. Any referrals provided prior to membership in the HM affiliate program are not commissionable and will not be back-dated.
When the total commissions due to You are at least one hundred dollars ($100), HM will send a commission payment via PayPal for the applicable commission (less any taxes required to be withheld under applicable law) and a statement of activity to You. the standard $100 threshold will apply. Such commission of activity will be sent approximately forty to fifty days after a valid sale is properly completed, according to the then posted Affiliate Payment Schedule. Commission payments shall be paid by Paypal to You at the email address registered in Your profile. HM will not reimburse nor compensate You for any commission or other consideration other than for an approved valid sale, made solely by You, and in which Your sale was in approved status for a period of at least fifty (50) days. HM, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to modify the terms of this commission payment method or schedule.
Affiliate Payout Schedule
|Commission Period||Approximate Payout Date|
|Jan 1st-Jan 31st||Mar 20th|
|Feb 1st-Feb 28/29th||Apr 20th|
|Mar 1st-Mar 31st||May 20th|
|Apr 1st-Apr 30th||June 20th|
|May 1st-May 31st||July 20th|
|Jun 1st-Jun 30th||Aug 20th|
|Jul 1st-Jul 31st||Sept 20th|
|Aug 1st-Aug 31st||Oct 20th|
|Sept 1st-Sept 30th||Nov 20th|
|Oct 1st-Oct 31st||Dec 20th|
|Nov 1st-Nov 30th||Jan 20th|
|Dec 1st-Dec 31st||Feb 20th|
HM will be responsible for providing all necessary information to allow You to make appropriate links from Your website to HM's website. HM will be responsible for order processing for orders and sales placed by a customer following a special link from Your website, for tracking the volume and amount of sales generated by Your website, and for providing information to affiliate websites regarding sales statistics. HM will be solely responsible for all order processing, including but not limited to payment processing, shipping, cancellations, returns and related customer service. Any determination made by HM regarding the foregoing shall be binding absent manifest error. We have affiliates from all over the world! However, due to government, economic, and business limitations, we are currently unable to do business with:
- Korea, Democratic People's Republic of (North Korea)